Weighted Running Vest Plus Size with Ankle/Wrist Weights
Now On Sale
- Help sto Increase strength and endurance. With equal weight distribution, the weight vest offers you maximum comfort during workouts without straining your back or shoulders.
- Muscle recovery and rehabilitation.Suitable for strength training, muscle building, stair climbing, weight loss, weightlifting, walking and running by increasing the intensity & efficiency of your workout.
RUNNING WITH A WEIGHTED VEST: WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
Important: More isn’t always better. While adding a weighted vest to your run absolutely offers benefits, listen to your body. If you are starting to feel the stress of the extra weight, give yourself a break. Baby steps are key!
1. The Cardiovascular Gains are Endless
Run half a mile as you normally would, and you might be a little winded. Run half a mile with a weighted vest, and your heart might be beating out of your chest.
2. Your Strength and Endurance Will Improve
Along with your heart health and capacity improving, your strength and endurance will too.
3. A Weighted Vest Offers Versatility
If you’re a CrossFit athlete, then you already know the overall benefits of high intensity training. 4. Your Bones Will be Stronger and Healthier Your body has to work harder due to the extra weight, and this means that your bones have to carry a heavier load.
SEE FULL WEIGHTED RUNNERS VEST HERE