* Free Shipping on Orders Over $75.00
Folding Exercise Bike Magnetic, Upright Recumbent Indoor Workout Exercise Bike with Front and Back Arm Resistance Bands LCD Monitor Pulse Sensor Phone Holder for Cardio Workout and Strength Training
- 【Digital Tracking Monitor】Wonder Maxi Indoor Exercise Bike equipped with a large multi functional LCD screen which helps you track speed, time, distance, calories burnt and heart rate and clear about your daily workout progress. The console also has a phone holder where you can dock your phone to view workout videos or favorite shows while exercising on this recumbent bike.
- 【Quiet Magnetic Resistance】Built with magnetic tension control system, providing 8 levels quite tension resistance so your workout remain challenging and effective throughout your fitness journey. Designed with ergonomic magnetic resistance and 3.53 lbs heavy duty flywheel, ensure smooth and quiet ride movement and maintenance free operation, allow you to do exercise while working at office or watching TV at home without disturbing anyone in the house.
- 【Adjustable Seat】The exercise bike seat can with stand up to 265 lbs. The height of the seat can be adjusted up and down, and you can adjust to the most comfortable position for exercise. The large size seat provide strong support during long time rides without the need for an extra gel cushion. Allows comfort and longer rides.
- 【3 Modes Design】This folding exercise bike has 3 modes - upright,semi-stationary and recumbent, It can be easily adjusted with the lever. The recumbent bike take pressure off your lower back and prevent you from slouching while targets the Quadriceps, Hamstrings Calves, Tibilais Anterior, and Glutes. The upright bike offers you a low-impact workout from a seated position, targeting the same muscles with the addition of core.
- 【Foldable Design】Typical folding exercise bike for home use needs minimal floor space while you’re working out, and can be easily moved to side or stored away after daily workouts. And X-shape design is based on physical balance theory, which make you feel the bike sturdy and don’t worry about falling.